hafwit: (pic#4194792)
www.viruscomix.com/subnormality.html 

This one struck a chord with me, especially since I sorta identify with Ethel (depressive wannabe horror writer). I wish that I could meet theoretical versions of me.

Today I saw the Anniversary edition of Over the Edge, one of my all-time favorite rpgs. It's twenty years old. Sit, that made me feel old! That and the fact that it's my birthday on Thursday. I'll be in my late early thirties. My colleagues at work tell me that I look young, or rather they're reacting with surprise and incredulity when I tell them how old I am. They're probably just being nice.
All my immediate colleagues are women in their early twenties. "I thought you were, like, 25!" one of them said. I took it as a compliment.

Profile

hafwit: (Default)
hafwit

January 2014

S M T W T F S
    1234
567891011
121314151617 18
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 26th, 2026 04:19 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios